Thursday, October 10, 2013

Experiment #2

Since my first attempt at making my own skirt was an absolute disaster I hesitated to try again, but I still had some lovely fabric lying around. This time I made it a little more easy using a stretchable waistband. After almost failing again I managed to patch things up pretty well and this is the result.

(I might come back with some better quality photo's, though...)

2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of glad to hear that your first one was also a disaster. I'm not alone with my pain. :D And if the second time results in this pretty skirt I definitely have to try again as well.

    ReplyDelete